October 17, 2010

Pet Peeves

I'm awakened by the wife going to the bathroom. I decide to get up and use it myself too. One of her pet peeves is pee on the toilet. She's forever complaining about how I leave pee drops on the toilet. Hey, I'm a man. It's like a water sprinkler down there. I gotta mark my territory, you know. 

Anyway, I'm standing there peeing and she peeks in and starts getting onto me about getting pee on the toilet. What the heck?! What's wrong with you, woman!  

It's probably 3 in the morning and there she is standing, lecturing me about my pee. Obviously, those backaches and stomach cramps aren't bothering her too much anymore. She's back to her old self. Welcome back, wifey!

P.S. I promise there won't be a speck of pee on your toilet when you come back from Italy, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment