January 29, 2011

Very Superior Intelligence

Jessie and I are watching the movie, Diabolique, when she tells me that Sharon Stone has an extremely high IQ. This starts a conversation about other stars that are extremely bright. 

I decided to do some searching on the Internet to see who else ranks amongst the highest. In the midst of the list was a name that most probably wouldn’t think of when discussing people with high IQs. No, I’m not talking about Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris, though those guesses aren’t too far from the mark. Coming in with an IQ of 160 is none other than Dolph Lundgren! 

To put his score into perspective for you, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawkings, and Albert Einstein all have IQs of 160. That’s a pretty select group. Who would have thought that Ivan Drago would have a Master’s in chemical engineering and Fulbright Scholarship to M.I.T. to go along with his left jab.

This inspired me to take an IQ test myself. I scored a 122, which ranks me as “very superior intelligence.” I like the sound of that. It sounds like something worth writing down on your job resume. I tried to get the wife to take the test too, but I think the pressure of topping “very superior intelligence” was too much for her.

Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter. My intellect more than compensates for the both of us, with extra to go around. This is extremely important because while I have clearly mapped out the Harvard Equation for her, she has yet to follow through with it. 

She still doesn’t exercise and hasn’t started taking DHA supplements yet. About the only thing she gets enough of in the equation is stress, and that’s only because I’m helping her out in that department. Therefore, I’ve decided to revise my equation yet again. This is the Harvard Equation, version 2.0.

Developing fetus x (Exercise + Stress + DHA) + (My IQ ÷ Spouse’s IQ)² = Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment