April 27, 2011

The Name Game

At this point, we still have no definite name for our baby. Jessie still like Rosie, but not Rosalyn. So, putting the old noggin’ to work, I came up with the name, Caitlyn, which also has the –lyn pattern. You can also use the nickname, Caitie. However, Jessie likes Caitlyn, but not Caitie. What a conundrum! Maybe there’s some way I can meld Rosie and Caitlyn together to make a name that satisfies the wife. 

I’ve also realized that instead of spelling the names Rosalyn and Caitlyn, I can spell them Rosalin and Caitlin, which incorporates Jessie’s last name of Lin. Cute, right? 

Either way, I’ve decided to let her have the final say on our baby’s name. I realize that I’ve been dominating all the decision making thus far and have pushed all Jessie’s opinions to the side. I need to let her make some decisions too. Just pick Rosalyn/Rosalin, ok? Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment