April 12, 2011

Say, "Cheese!"

Today, the wife said I should add pictures to my blog. I have been wanting to do that for awhile, but there just haven’t been any pictures to put up. Most of my posts are about us arguing, and who takes pictures of each other while they’re arguing? 

The wife’s hands are kept busy throwing things at me and my hands are busy protecting my body. There’s no time to snap pictures, but I don’t doubt that pictures of the wife in her raw state would be pretty darn incredible.

This is why I can’t wait for the baby to come. This, after all, is a blog about our baby. No baby, no pictures. But, because I love my wife, I will put up my very first photos on this site. 

Remember how I had taken pictures of her crying? Well, I’ve been extremely tempted to put them up, but I’m trying my best to be on my best behavior. She is in her final trimester, and I should be minding her more than I usually do.

Therefore, I will post some pictures of the wife I snapped recently with the iPhone. I used a photo app that turns your pictures into cartoons. Why can’t regular digital cameras have snazzy options like this?

Anyway, her expressions in these pictures pretty well sum up how she feels about this pregnancy – tired, frustrated, grumpy, and just plain ready to get this whole thing over with.

















1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures... good job, Ed.... LOL

    ReplyDelete