April 11, 2011

Overkill

Today, we went to the grocery store to do some simple grocery shopping. By the time we left, we were the proud owners of 32 packs of baby wipes. That's a total of 3,200 sheets. If I only use 8.7 sheets a day, I can make this last a year. 

I have no idea what possessed me to get so many packs, but what I’m more surprised about is the fact that the wife let me get them, as she’s usually the more level-headed one. 

I suppose the bargain was too good to pass up. Buy 3 packs and get 1 free. It makes me wonder why I haven't gone out before and bought 32 tubes of toothpaste or 32 bottles of shampoo when they’re on sale. 

Thank goodness living in a small apartment is preventing me from hoarding away more things or else it’d probably start looking like a warehouse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment