April 18, 2011

Moo!

After much debate over which car seat to get, we have decided to go with the Britax Marathon. This is the one brand that kept popping up every time I did a search for top car seats. I believe it’s a good compromise between the car seat that Jessie wanted and the one I wanted. The topping on the cake is the really cute cow cover! 
When Sally had her second child Jack, everything I got him had dinosaurs on it. I loved dinosaurs as a kid and I’ll be gosh-darned if he doesn’t grow up to be a paleontologist, which is what I wanted to be when I was a kid. Having a theme is convenient too because you don’t have to think about what to buy. If it has a dinosaur on it, I’m getting it.

The logical theme for our baby would be rabbits, but that doesn’t seem as fun or cute. So when I saw the Britax Marathon, I knew I had found what I was searching for. It’s been staring me in the face all along. 

A friend gave us a cow-patterned sleep sack awhile back, I already have a cow-shaped piggy bank, and somewhere among my collection of Beanie Babies, I know I have Bessie the Cow. We’re well on our way! 

I can already picture our kid dressed up in a cow costume for Halloween. It’s going to rock! And when she grows up, she can become a farmer, another childhood dream of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment