February 10, 2011

Is it Me?

One of the things I’ve read about is how most women pick up their sex drive during the 2nd trimester. That’s something I’ve been patiently waiting for ever since I found out the wife was pregnant. Unfortunately, it seems like I‘ll be kept waiting a bit longer.

Me: You know how most women have an increased sex drive during the 2nd trimester?
Jessie: What about it?
Me: Well, I’ve been wondering why you still have no interest in it, and I think I’ve found the reason.
Jessie: And what is the reason?
Me: I just read that women who have a lot of back and abdominal pains throughout their pregnancy won’t be in the mood to think about sex. I was really beginning to worry that it was me. So silly of me to think that! This has taken a load off my mind.
Jessie: Or maybe it is you.
Me: Oh…

No comments:

Post a Comment